- By calling to make an appointment, you agree to all terms and conditions, as below.
- Once services are rendered, all sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be given for services. Gift vouchers have no cash value, except any minimal cash value where required by law.
- By booking an appointment, you are entering into a contract between yourself and your therapist. Appointments cancelled or changed using an appropriate method of contact, giving a clear 24 hours notice may be entitled to a refund of their deposit. An appropriate method of contact is calling 07522 828067 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Appointments cancelled or changed without correct notice will lose their deposit, or an equivalent amount from any gift voucher.
- In the event of a “No-Show” (more than 30mins late or failure to attendance) you will be charged the full cost of your appointment.
- Transactions are processed in Pounds Sterling (GBP) unless otherwise noted.
- Under no circumstances will inappropriate conduct be accepted before, during, or after your appointment. If the therapist finds you are in violation, you will be asked to leave immediately and forfeit the remaining time of your appointment.
Deposits are taken for all bookings. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required of reschedule/cancellation by phone/text, or by email.
- Personal details will not be stored electronically and if any notes are taken during the course of your treatment sessions these will be stored in a secure cabinet.
- Appointments are up to 60 minutes long, smoking sessions which is a one session treatment takes up to 2 hours.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, are non-refundable, and may be redeemed only once.
- Our standard cancellation & amendment policy applies to Gift Voucher Appointments.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months unless otherwise stated.